Monday, April 22, 2013

Rotary Jamshedpur Calendar






ANOTHER calendar launch today, 4 of my pictures, no wait 6 of my pictures made it to the calendar. Done for Rotary club of Jamshedpur, n working with the theme of Heritage buildings and combining nature along with, it turned out to be a wonderful piece of art work, priced at Rs 200 + shipping if out of state / country. Is a must have for the documentary value alone.

It was an awesome way to get to know my city better , and to give back to the community that I grew up as a child.

The launch happened at Beldih club and gave me an opportunity to meet up with some of my contacts from the past, folks I knew as I was growing up in the 80’s and part 90’s    the calendar was well received and not too many questions to fox me and hold me up from making images of my current passion Films.

No comments:

Post a Comment