Monday, December 12, 2011

life goes on

winter solstice is in the reversal of the gradual lengthening of nights and shortening of days, Dec 21st


Time goes on, as One works more and more

been a good 15 days of non stop shooting and learning

interesting day yesterday ,

was on a set where was commended on my calm presence which kept a unit at odds together ,
n the same day got smashed in by a car ( a old german lady driver trying to go around me ) :( oh well
n then of course had a bit of a match up with the landlord flying into a rage, ( was so sudden , that I was more in - oh the poor sod , look old age catching up, as he becomes into a beast and losing control over his seances) anyway here I am happily working on another film, helping with camera, and operating too :)

everything together makes me more certain

being CALM, and KEEPNG CONTROL over ones mental faculty is no mean feat :))

No comments:

Post a Comment