Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gazing


Am looking into the scene not handling the camera as I have been for the last 10 years different feel, feel like a Voyageur

Been a year since we spoke about doing a film, n finally we just got done shooting the film, now for the editing and doing all that stuff, exciting time trying to be a cinematographer,

Haven’t slept 3 nights listening to a workshop based on equipment and technology I wanted to use for the job, must say the 1st 2 nights I did dozed off a bit, 3rd night was up all night, comfortably, the night before the shoot, was up just out of being excited about the new stage of my life, shoot was fun experience, n now to get on with more … quality quality is all that I am trying to impress on my crew, and am happy to say , they seem to be as passionate about the film and the quality as I am... Thank u guys

No comments:

Post a Comment